... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Thursday 5 April 2012

Chirrpy Chirrpy Cheep Cheep





Ok, so today I got to do one of my favourite things, I was on the radio. It was great.

You should listen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b01f5012

I've been considering a purchase for a while now and today I put my money where my mouth is. I bought a bread maker.

I have resisted it for ages thinking that they can't do anything that you can't do by hand, but the fact of the matter is "they can". I made some hot cross buns this evening in it and I have to say that with all the kneading in the world I could not have got the dough like that. No way hose. So, I'mmediately I'm glad I have it, although trying to sleep with the smell of freshly cooked buns is not for the faint hearted.

And I put my Easter presents together for my family's kids.

As Steve was in hospital for Easter last year, I managed to miss out the whole thing. I bought an Easter egg chocolate mold, but I lost it in the move (along with Steve's old bread maker, ahem. In my defence it didn't have a "dough only" setting anyway - no good for H.C.B.'s) and I really wanted to make something for the kids - buying an egg in a box isn't really that exciting.

So I bought a variety of egg shape/size smaller eggs, saved some egg boxes, bought a couple of chicks and got busy with a tube of glue.


Ta - dah!

No comments:

Post a Comment