... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Monday 2 April 2012

My Memory is SHOCKING.

I've had some lovely comments about my last post - thank you.

Poignancy over - back to old stuff and making stuff.

The post before last was a collection of things that I have acquired and make me feel good. The central piece in the main photo was the most important piece, and I totally forgot to talk about it.

This ...


... lovely weighing scales is really one of my favourite things - and aside from looking at it, I actually use it.

I feel very honoured to have it. One of my very best friends new I was wanting an old set of scales and she very kindly gave it to me - despite the fact that it had been in her family since new.

I love it. It's very special to me and I can't believe I forgot to talk about it.

Well it's Easter on the weekend, I've got some old friends (they're not old - our friendship is old!) coming to stay and I'm dead excited. Looks like the weighing scales are going to be used extensively in my favourite role as the hostess with the mostess!

1 comment:

  1. ah babe you alway have and will always be the hostess with the mostest, and we are goin to have the best weekend ever...... and promise to not fall out of any taxi's xxxxx

    ReplyDelete