... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Saturday 11 February 2012

Simple Things

I really do like simple things.

Somethings in life should be complicated. Women. Ummmm I can't think of anything else actually. But it really is easier for everyone when things are easy.

I really like simple clothes. Especially when I'm making them. Remember that picture in last blog of my fawn new dress on the hanger? Well I used the same pattern and made another dress. When I like something, I like something in lots of variation. I think you'll agree this one's quite different to the last one.


And a beautifully simple garment to make.

I love spotty things, so I'm really looking forward to wearing this one. Trouble is, it's so versatile and simple, how do I wear it first?

In the day time?


...or the night time?



See? Simples :-D

I love it when a plan comes together.




No comments:

Post a Comment