... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Tuesday 4 January 2011

We Have a Traitor in the Midst!

I've had a wonderful day today. A lovely interview with www.radiowey.co.uk, a splendid radio station and a lovely interview.

Like to hear it? Well here you go ...



And then the afore mentioned lovely Helen took me to visit her sister and her friend who are fellow crafters, and my, what a whole load of inspiration I have from them! Rafts of it! I have never learned so much in one day! Brilliant!

So, now I'm at home, catching up on a few things and luckily on line and tidying up, that sort of thing ... when I get an anonymous comment...

It would seem that I have an enemy! This person has tried very hard to get me into trouble in the past, it didn't work, so they're trying again. The trouble is I'm a very different person now than I was, I'm not going to take it lying down.

I'm not going to say "I know who you are" because quite honestly I have no interest in who you are.

I'm not going to justify any part of my life, or divulge any details about my personal circumstances, or apologise to anyone to whom I feel it unnecessary. As a sad result of this person's sad, spiteful and defamatory actions, I've had to "babysit" my comments and have them moderated before I have them posted. Lovely followers, I will try to do this as quickly as possible so you can all have your usual wonderful input.

I can assure you that normal service will resume very shortly and unless things get really exciting I won't mention it a bit.

Luckily I am a person who tries to see the best in people, however had they make it for me!

I'm sure that the actions of this person/people are a poor attempt at plugging some kind of spiteful hole in their measly existence by bunging it up with jealousy and intimidation. Well, as I said, I'm not the doormat I once was. So good luck!

I'm sure you're a decent person really. I think we all are, aren't we?

4 comments:

  1. You know you're doing something right when the trolls come out of the woodwork ;).

    The fact is, anyone worth a 'flying wotsit' will not care about your past and just value you for who you are now. Personally I have more respect for people who've been through the mill and come out the other side than those who act like they're perfect.

    Great interview, by the way :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah thank you Gaina, you are in fact right as usual. And thanks for the compliment!

    I do agree, we've all done and said things we'd do differently over again, and we've all been accused of things we've not said or done. All that matters is how true we are to ourselves. I don't have any problems with my conscience, (not over this anyway!), I wonder if my friend can say the same?

    No one's perfect and you only come a cropper if you try and make out you are.

    Thanks and kindest regards as ever - especially for leaving a comment; I was afraid the moderation would put people off.

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful interview.

    Its so sad when people have to try and get others into trouble, they obviously havent got much of a life. I dont think any of your followers will mind the moderation, I certainly dont.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tracey - I'm glad about that; I love the comments and the input. It's lovely to see people participating.

    It is sad, but it is a mere minor inconvenience! Normal service resumed later. All else I have to say on the matter is "a bit of controversy never did Martha Stewart any harm, did it!?!?"

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete