... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Monday 1 November 2010

Toffee Apple Delight!




I think it's safe to say that the toffee apple delivery to the local youth club went well!

After a last minute toffee apple drama, with the help of my lovely hubby (see front page of today's Argus!) got them all sorted.

Thanks to a few less kids turning up to youth club tonight, some of my neighbours kids benefited too!

I'm really sorry to the kiddies I didn't get in the picture, I tried my best. I think you'll agree that the helpers looked marvellous too?!

Now, I ask myself, would this feel this good if I'd just gone to the supermarket and bought 35 toffee apples? I don't think so. These people work REALLY hard to run this youth club and I for one could not do it. So today, I did MY bit MY WAY!

1 comment:

  1. I've just looked at these photos properly and realised that they're the cutest thing I've ever seen :)... and that's just the helpers ha ha ha ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete