... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Sunday 10 October 2010

General Yuck

So I've broken myself. Gone and burned myself out, I think. Dispensing wise advice is one thing, following it yourself is something else as my good mucker Mrs Pug will confirm.

I haven't been this off my feet for quite a long time, a good 10 years I'd say. I am feeling rather a lot better so far today, but I'm trying hard to listen to the body and do what it tells me. At the moment it's telling me that I'm not to eat, so I'm not. I am drinking and that's all that matters at the moment. There will be a nap shortly. The stomach is taking industrial action.

So I had some good news yesterday. Over at fruit and veg HQ, we were told a couple of months ago that we had been nominated for a voluntary work award from GAVO (Gwent Association of Voluntary Organisations) and we heard yesterday that we have either come first or second! I'm rather pleased with coming second, I didn't think we stood a chance.

Other than that, I have very little to report today as I've not been in the real world for several days, not so sure I am yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment