... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Thursday 11 March 2010

Well my hair is nice and soft but I did have to rush home and shower because my hair all of a sudden went INCREDIBLY greasy.

And I did give myself a little shock as I forgot to put the remainder of the hair mask in the fridge and I wondered who'd hurled in a small bowl in the kitchen while I'd been asleep.

But it looks great now!

I may have to resort to plan B for Mother's day as I've not been very good with the presents I've been making. I should really be doing them now but I just can't seem to get started. I'm really not very good with deadlines, and all I seem to want to do at the moment is mess about on the water.

But Hubby's been working very hard on the decking area. Far too hard. He feels a desperate need to push himself far too hard far too often and pays the price every day. I don't understand the male psyche one bit.

The stage has been set for the recycled brick barbecue, the steep steep steps are in place, I believe, so the access is improving. Hubby's made some lovely knotted rope for the handrails. I actually don't know how he's made them and I'm trying to work it out so that I don't have to ask him!





2 comments:

  1. cake and biscuits always work well for mothers day - or even some seeds or cutting from the garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough, I've just logged on to find a new biscuit recipe to make some for my Nana for Mothers day! I'v managed to complete the other 3 I had to finish in record time - stand by for photos :) So the Mumatron and the Stepmother will have their handmade gifts and as suggested I think by your good self, I've grown some little apple trees from apple seeds, so they're getting one of them too! Great minds and all that!

    ReplyDelete