... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Money Saving Tips?


This here washing powder is probably one of the best buys you can make. It's from Aldi, less than £3 and so concentrated you only need two scoops - I use the scoops that come in the Vanish stain remover pots so what's that about 50ml? It's a 2.5kg bag! How many washes is that, boffins? It's good for the planet, good for your purse and it's actually really effective - even smells nice.


So let's talk about saving money. "Frugality" some like to call it, my Brother in law calls it "careful" it but I prefer to call it "tighter than a duck's bum".

I'm interested to know what we already know between us. I know one lady, mentioning no names (Jade), who has more tips that you could shake a stick at!

What's the best money saving tip you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment