... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Thursday 14 July 2011

I May Be Some Time


As regular readers will no doubt know, my gorgeous hubby has been in hospital for 7 out of the last 10 weeks.

Everyone says to you "make sure you look after yourself" and you say "I will" and, to tell the truth, you think you are. The reality of it is that at the same time we received the all hallowed news we've been waiting for, I come down with stomach flu.

Toilet dwelling, agonising cramps, loss of balance, energy, raging fever and muscle and joint pain are the main delightful symptoms. Of course not only does this mean that I can't work, but I also can't visit Steve in hospital. Probably where I picked it up from.

I've been in bed 12 hours, slept about five. That's the rotten thing about this thing is I feel so ill and tired but I can't sleep.

So within about a week, we'll be in the bungalow. Despite mymassive purge a few weeks ag0 I still need to get rid of an awful lot of stuff and be very clever with storage, furniture arrangements as it's not very big. Once I get it how I want it it'll be life changing for us, Steve especially and we very much look forward to getting on with our lives together, all 3 of us.

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment