... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Sunday 15 May 2011

Bloomin' Kids

So, the husband is home, I have made some stuff, broke a sewing machine, bought a new one and had a skip delivered, amongst other things.

I;m trying to get life as far back to normal as I can and I suppose it's going ok. I have a new paranoia. People putting stuff in my skip and kids playing on it.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to take a sabatical from work, put a load of stuff on ebay and get things sorted to hopefully (fingers crossed) move in the not too distant future.

I need to take one thing at a time at the moment, I have many photos to upload, and I'm getting back in the saddle, slowly and a bit gingerly - but you never can have too much ginger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment