... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Sunday 29 August 2010

Sniff, Blub, Sob, I'm sorry....sniff!!!

The very thing that I write my blog about has taken up so much of my time of late that I haven't found the time to write my blog. I believe that is called an oxymoron.

Squeaky's bag is finished and it's lovely. My pet teenager (I can't talk about her today without welling up I'm SOOOO Proud) loves it too, so I believe I may have to fashion another one before crimble.

I've finally gotten around to properly varnishing my kitchen woodwork in preparation of this week's excitement, and now, I do believe that the house is finished. 5 years later. Hoorah. Bloomin' good job really as I'd not have had time to do anything of late, and I've now made a right old mess in the kitchen with my Christmas sacks. Putting them together was the quick bit, and, with hindsight, I shouldn't have done that bit first. It would have been a lot quicker to decorate them and then put them together. But isn't that part of it? Making gigantic cock-ups.

I was in "the Works" yesterday with Meg (sniff! swell!) getting her art stuff and there were some new craft books with some beautiful ideas. I had to summon up ALL my will power to not purchase them as, while I guess I could've justified the purchase, but I became increasingly aware that I was more taken in by the loveliness of the book, than the actual project ideas. At the moment, I have so many projects on the go that I do NOT need any further inspiration! But they were sooooo pretty............

No comments:

Post a Comment