... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Day Tripper

Well, as usual, I've not managed to fulfill my promise of a blog. I will tell you about my free window dressings, just as soon as I get five minutes! Yesterday, we had some friends come visit all day so I had no chance, I went straight to work in the evening, straight to bed when I got home and now I'm on a coach on the way to Salisbury for a day trip with a different W.I. That's the thing about being a President, you have obligations. I'd really rather not be on this particular trip given my extreme deadlines, but I said I would before hand so here I am. On the plus side, I'm now a third of the way through my "God" daughter's blanket. I'm dreading having to keep it for Christmas, once it's finished I'll want her to have it immediately. It's so pretty. I'm thinking about making it a double layer one, that'll make it SO warm and comfy. I feel a bit rude getting my crochet out on the bus, but hey, needs must. I need a cup of tea. I can't wait to stop at the services already - we're only on the Severn bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment