... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Friday 4 June 2010

Six months in, already. Not purchased anything I don't need for six whole months. And I still can't wander around Wilkinsons! That bloomin' shop, honestly. It makes me want to buy everything, all it's lovely, fashionable house stuff and reasonable prices! That's my downfall, house stuff. I had to go there today for exercise books and pens for my pet teenager - I have to put up imaginary blinkers in there still. I have found a local shop in Newbridge that sells Kilner jars, so that's one less thing I need to go in there for. I'm gradually building my stock of them as I do so much cooking to sterilise now. I used some of my tomato soup/sauce today for my tea. I really don't think I could eat a jar of sauce now. That's the trouble with it though. You get used to shish and there's no way you can go back to doner again! So the preparations have officially started for download. The hair has been henna'd, it's getting cut tomorrow. I've finally sorted out how to sew stretchy fabric too, thanks to a friend's expertise, so I've been able to do most of my alterations. Well excited now! Woo hoo! Download or bust, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment