... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Tuesday 16 February 2010

I KNOW you're going to laugh at this one!

How to Spin Yarn From Dog Hair | eHow.com

My Spaniel (no, that's not a euphemism!) is incredibly furry.

Yes, I'm giggling while I write this.

People, for years, have commented that you could make a lovely jumper out of his fur, so, he went to the hair dressers this morning and has come back nearly naked. My, he looks sexy! The lovely ladies at Poppy's Place humour me, and, despite thinking I'd finally lost it, did actually keep his fluff for me!

Apparently now I have to "card" it. I might have ruined this first lot, though, washing it. It's gone like a big ball of felt!

Anyone else got a dog with fluff rather than hair? You know, the undercoat stuff. I knew I should have kept that Malamut...

1 comment:

  1. there's a book called 'knitting with dog hair'

    ReplyDelete