... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Friday 1 January 2010

First Blogging!!! Kinda sounds a bit rude to me ....


So... here I am. Blogging. Really thought this would never happen! As it stands currently, no one is following my blog, which makes it an awful lot easier to write, but I suppose defeats the purpose.

Well it's day 1, and I've both ruined my "no buying things" rule and made a majorly sensible investment I was planning on saving for. My plan A was to save up and purchase an all singing/all dancing Brother sewing machine for the purposes of freeing myself from the shackles of corporate marketing mind control. As it turns out, my Stepmother "found" her all singing/all dancing Brother sewing machine. She had recently purchased a new one (and has been cursing me for "borrowing" the original when it was actually burried under the stairs) and due to a bit of uncanny timing on my part, has allowed me to purchase the surplus. She very kindly has also allowed me to liberate some delightful vintage dressmaking fabrics and a carrier bag full of gorgeous sequins and beads (see photo attached!), so who knows what I'll be making out of that.

To be honest, I'm so excited about the posibilities I can barely think straight ...

No comments:

Post a Comment