... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Sunday 19 December 2010

Who You Gonna Call? "Gut-Busters"

What would we do without the old Christmas Cracker wrapping trick?
Another shot of my Martha Stewart inspired fruit display. I quite like it. I like it so much I intended to use this shot for next years' cards, but then I thought, "what am I going to do with the cards from this year?!" They need to be recycled more than I need to make new ones.
And these are the invitations for the annual "Mrs Miggins Pie Shop Congregation" I really enjoyed making these, I must be honest.






Christmas may now arrive. Just about. And I don't mind telling you I've busted a gut.

Yes, it has been wonderful, being so creative, but it's been really hard work. I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I thought I was being organised, starting in July, but that was no where near organised enough. I'm currently trying not to think about next Christmas yet. I think I need a little bit of a rest.

So, as you can see, my "Mr" and "Mrs cushions are done, my niece's Christmas sack that I had forgotten about, is done, and cleverly wrapped using the old Christmas cracker trick.

I originally thought I'd need to make about 20 Christmas tree decorations. I've made at least double that. I finished last night. Of course it would have been sooner if I hadn't got quite so creative towards the end!



And this is MY hamper. I stole it. I liked them too much to give all of them away. Doing laundry has never been so pretty!

Oh and I've just sorted out Mother's Day AND Easter. I'm not getting caught out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment