... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Wednesday 19 May 2010

So I'm just getting into bed after accomplishing another day of mis-shapen bits'n'bobs. I acquired from my grandmother today a suitcase full of bed linen and two magnificent "old person" dressing gowns. Yes, I do intend to wear them. Well, one of them. The other is a lovely blank piece of fabric I can use for other things. The bed linen is lovely. Not exactly fashionable, but hey, fashion IS FOR loosers. Whatever I don't use is more fabric for re-use.
I know I've not told you about my delivery yet from Sara Soap - I need some time to do that one justice! Hubby and I took the hounds out on the moor for a good long walk this morning. The trees reminded me of Narnia. Now why the heck isn't Narnia already in predictive text? Everyone knows about Narnia, surely?!
-- I sent this from my 3 mobile --

No comments:

Post a Comment