... because life's too short to do anything ALL the time . Creativity and positivity are my "hiraeth"

Saturday 22 May 2010

Definitely More Than Bubbles!

So my delivery from the Micheldean Soap co arrived a dew days ago. Being a big fan of Lush products I was wondering how it would compare. The answer is - it doesn't. It's far superior. The undescribeable smell is simply heavenly, and the product quality is incredible. When I placed my order, I ordered some body butter to go with some toiletry bags I bought before January the first for my Mothers. The Mumatron was up though last night and I deemed it criminal for such luxury to have to wait until July, so she went home with hers. A totally ethical product of utter luxury, I urge you all to purchase - Lush won't get a look in from me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment